The pill holder is made of high quality BPA-free material with a smooth surface that does not absorb any residue and is easy to organize and clean. This is convenient for travel and work out, no need to bring more than one vial. It is a very effective medicine management tool, whether it is for your child, parents or friends, or even for yourself.
- All Ready Stock
- Fast Shipping
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- 【DESIGN】This pill box have 7 compartments with clear lids, the lid is removable. Center push button for easy rotating and sorting. Seven separated compartments to dispense your daily medicines with ease. Large rooms with lockale cover.
- 【CARRY EASILY】Removable lids make loading medication easy. Handy size to keep it in your bag so that you can have your medicine nearby you whenever you may need it.
- 【FOR WHOM TO USE】Great reminder for elderly, seniors and all ages.
- 【HOW TO USE】Open the clear lid, put the pills into the each compartments, close the lid. Push the button to adjust compartment.
- 【NOTE】Please wash it before first using, dry before storing. Keep out of reach from children.
- Seven Separate Pill Boxes, Convenient To Carry
- Large Compartment To Meet Your Needs
- Food- Grade Material, Safe And No Toxic
- Translucent And Durable, Check Pills Easily
- Great Healthy Gift For Friends And Family
Why need to use this pill holder?
Many people forget to take their medications as directed, and may also be on multiple medications. Hence, keep your medication in order and make taking pills more manageable by using a pill holder or organizer:
- They can automatically manage complicated dosing schedules.
- They streamline medication schedules and reduce the risk of errors (they eliminate the question, Did I take my medications today?)
- They can reduce wastage of medication.
- They can help people stay in their own homes longer, maintaining autonomy and independence. By doing so, you not only increase the effectiveness of your therapy, but you also reduce costs and medical errors, resulting in easier disease maintenance and management of your wellness.